The Israel Softball Association (ISA) is a registered association and is the body recognized by the State of Israel for the purpose of conducting and managing the country’s athletics activities, and is the sole Israeli body representing the State towards the international bodies such as the European Softball Federation (ESF), and the World Baseball and Softball Confederation (WBSC) and other public bodies around the world.
The ISA plans its activities for short, medium and long terms, while being attentive to the environmental changes in which it operates and adapts itself to the changes taking place. The Israeli reality is characterized by many changes, social, professional and budgetary, and therefore the Association is flexible in its plans and can offer immediate changes as a result of environmental influences.
The ISA maintains continuous relations with public institutions in Israel: the Ministry of Culture and Sport, the Sports Authority, the Israel Olympic Committee, and local authorities.
The ISA works to develop international relations and maintains ongoing contact with the WBSC and with various associations around the world. The goal of the relations with the international bodies is to draw as much information as possible on world softball and what is happening in the various countries.
Softball in Israel is committed to:
- Providing a positive experience through sports, which develops physical awareness and appreciation for softball.
- Systematic action to achieve high level, permanent and continuous international success in all international competitions, including winning medals.
- Providing opportunities for players to stay active and competitive through all stages of life.
- Increasing the achievements of Israeli softball at the international level.
- Increasing the number of players in all categories.
- Increasing the number of children and youth engaged in competitive and recreational softball.
- Increasing the number of softball facilities
- Strengthening our Softball clubs in professional, managerial and budgetary aspects
- Establishing training centers.
- Improving the quality of training
- Stimulate coaches for achievement.
The ISA will continue to build and prepare players, coaches and the entire softball program in order to fulfill the Visions and the Goals mentioned above and hope that all of you will lend a hand in achieving those goals.